Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Where will the Lord direct me????

Today is my last day at my part time job.   So it is the end of this adventure but the beginning to a whole new adventure!!!

I loved working at this office, I was an administrative assistant to 5 real estate brokers.  My actual title was Marketing Coordinator, but I did much more than that!  I was kind of like the office "mother".  Being older then most of the guys, and my natural tendencies to take care of the "kids", made it very easy to take on that roll.  I will miss them very much.
However, I am very excited (and a little scared) to start this new chapter in my life!  

After 5 years at this company, I had to make the decision to leave the security of a weekly paycheck to have the flexibility to be there for my kids more and be able to take my son to all his therapy appointments.  My youngest daughter will soon start with therapy as well.  I know that God gave me these wonderful blessings so that I could care for them to the best of my ability, and I know that He will provide for our family. (even though we don't know how yet! :-) ) 

"In his mind a man plans his course, but the LORD directs his steps" Proverbs 6:9

I have many plans..... home schooling, teaching sewing classes to kids to earn extra money, maybe a direct sales company, home schooling....  did I mention home schooling???   So now lets just wait and see where the Lord directs me!


My 5 crazy kids....  my oldest is hiding behind his brother and sister...  I am hoping this is a phase he is going through...not wanting his picture taken!
Love these crazy kids!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited for this new chapter of your life, Christy. It's going to be amazing!!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete