Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Sweet Girl's Birthday!

Happy 8th Birthday to my sweet girl!


And where does she pick to go for her Birthday lunch?



She really wanted the $5 chicken meal with a free sundae!  I really think she just wanted the sundae, but she ate all of her chicken, which is very unusual for her!!!

Next.....
All my kiddos!!!


Here is C playing the feed the frog game

Riding the racing horse...this one was actually pretty hard!
Even J was having fun!


Here they are dancing with ChuckE for tickets.



Daddy and J are "helping" C get some extra tickets!

Make a Wish!!


Presents!
She just loved the movie Oz the Great and Powerful
China girl was her favorite!!
Me and my sweet girl!!!


Sisterly Love!!!

I can't believe another year has gone by....they grow up so fast!
Cherish the time you have with your babies!!!
I sure am!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment