Friday, July 5, 2013

The Hidden Boy by Jon Berkeley

The Flint family, a strange collection of relatives and friends, win a trip on Captain Bontoc's Blue Moon mobile for a grand holiday!  
Once they arrive at Bell Hoot strange things come about!
Bea Flint finds that she is the only one that can save her brother!

Grab The Hidden Boy, a comfy seat and see if she is successful!!


I recently read this book, and I was pleasantly surprised.  At first I thought it was a little slow, and a little weird! :-)   
However, once I got into the book, I didn't want to put it down!
Its got a lot of imagination and charm! a little mystery and some twists and turns!

I would recommend this book to a young reader, maybe 9-11 years old.
If you want an entertaining easy read, this is a great book.
If your child likes fantasy-mystery I think this would be a great book!

No comments:

Post a Comment