Monday, September 1, 2014

Starting over.....AGAIN!!!!

So, it has been almost a year since my last post...  The kids have gotten a LOT taller, and I think my hair has gotten more gray (although you would never know it!!!) and my desire to be a blogger has stirred up again!

A couple of weeks ago, my husband and my two girls and I went to see Mom's Night Out.                http://momsnightoutmovie.com/

 I read the book, given to me by a fellow blogger (a real one!). http://perfectisboring.blogspot.com/.  She is a friend I met through my daughter....such a sweet family!!!  Anyway, back to the book/movie! (Yes I am a little ADHD)  If you have not read or seen Mom's Night Out, I highly recommend it!!    The main character, Allyson, played by Sarah Drew, is a very stressed out mommy, who would like to be a mommy blogger.  This hilarious story will bring tears of laughter, understanding and joy!  Along with a lot of moments that I totally related to, this movie brought back my desire to blog again!

So, I invite you to follow my blog and definitely go see Moms Night Out!      

No comments:

Post a Comment