Thursday, June 21, 2012

My how time flies!!!

So, I have decided to start actually using my blog.  I just looked at the last entry and it was over a year ago!!  Joshua is now 14, and he will be getting his drivers permit soon.  I cannot wait until he can drive!!  I know that is a little different than most mom's with their first born.  But let me tell you, I HATE to drive, and I would love it if I could just sit back and relax drinking a cup of coffee on our morning route!  Plus I need help driving everyone around!  Brandon is 12 now. He is my Aspergers child.  I tell you that has been a crazy ride so far, but I think that deserves its own entry!   Nathan is 10, full of energy and probably the most loving and caring of my children!  Katie is just a couple months away from turning 9.  She is a beautiful ballerina!  Courtney will be 7 yrs old in about 3 weeks.  She is a beauty, with her blonde hair and sweet smile!  Courtney and I are a lot alike, so we tend to butt heads a lot.  I have to remind myself of that daily so as not to loose my temper! haa haa
Tim and I have been married for 15 yrs, and I love him more today than the day I married him!  He is so good to me!  Don't get me wrong, we have our ups and downs just like everyone else, but these last few years have taught me a lot about how to look at the wonderful things in my life and not dwell on the negative!  Tim is definitely one of the more wonderful gifts that God has brought me, next are my 5 children!  I don't know what I would do without them!!! 


Brandon and Nathan are at Camp Subiaco right now.  That was a wonderful gift from God!  We could have never afforded to send the boys there, but God provides when it is in His plans!  I have been picture stalking them on the website, they look to be having a great time!  I am sure that will be an entry by itself as well!  We are going to pick them up on Saturday.  I can't wait to see my boys!!!


Katie just finished with A Cinderella Story with Adonai Ballet Academy.  She was a princess.  She wore the most beautiful green gown!  She danced with Peyton Morris, they did such a great job!  The DVD's will be here next week, so as I am sure you are all dying to watch it again, just come on over and we will watch it together!!  


Joshua went to the JBU Basketball camp again this year.  I think he really learns a lot there! Plus I think he enjoys getting away from the chaos that is our life!  He will be playing on the Haas Hall Mastiffs basketball team this year.  I can't wait to watch him on the court!  We are loving Haas Hall and Joshua is excelling at every turn!  I know that this was a great decision to send him to Haas!  Like I said before, God provides when it is in His plan!!  


Courtney attended 3 weeks of day camp at school this summer.  She had a great time!  Thanks to Mrs. Cronin for doing the camp!  Courtney is already showing improvement in her reading!  She wants to read like her siblings so badly!  She will get there!  It will just take a bit more practice!  


I think that sort of catches us up!  Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment